Thursday, March 15, 2012

happy 10

it has been 10 years. 10 years since bobby and i got married.
since i met him i have known he was the one. my match. i remember feeling so strongly about his goodness. his trustworthiness. his loyalty. his funness :) i knew he would make a wonderful husband and an amazing dad. he has lived up all of these expectations and has surpassed even my initial impressions. he always strives to do what is right. he always wants me to be happy. he is always there for me and helps me see his vision of how to make it through (in the tough spots). he supports my dreams and tolerates all my various sensitivities. i could fill pages with his skills as a dad-he gives his all to make our lives better.
we have had a very full 10 years. 3 (almost 4) kids. 2 (almost 3) intense house remodeling projects. living without a house with 2 kids under 2. a new business. i have several sayings up around the house right now-one of my favorites is 'we can do hard things'. i think our motto includes never doing things the easy way-and although it makes for challenging moments it is very satisfying to know that we can do it. we plunge forward into new adventures and new challenges because we can trust in each other. we know we can handle it.
thank you bobby for an incredible 10 years-i love you!

march 16, 2002

 march 10, 2012
i am so thankful to my cousin rebecca who has dedicated her time and talent to capturing me with the kids. these images are so special to me and i love that she can be my photographer :)








No comments:

Post a Comment