Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thanksgiving-

thanksgiving was imperfectly perfect. 
grant wrote a paper on what he did over thanksgiving break. i don't have a scanner-but i wanted to preserve his writing-so here is goes...
My Thanksgiving Break
by 
Grant Edington Lockwood
On my Thanksgiving break I went to Muskogee Oklahoma. On the first day, Tuesday my Dad drove from my house right away to go to Oklahoma. It is a really long drive. It was so long we wached a couple movies. We wached a couple of earths. The first one was great plains, then Jungles, then Mountains, then finally shallow seas. I liked Shallow seas the best. I liked it becaus there was a shark. And when we got there, it was pitch dark! And on the second day, Wednsday, my cousins Roy and Dale came over. Roy is ten and Dale is six. They brought there baseball stuff and so we played catch. We played that almost the whole day and on thanksgiving we had a feast, it had lots of food and on the last day we had a bonfire and we played backetball and Jakob knocked my tooth out. And on Saterday we lefs and on Sunday we went to church.

love this boy-











No comments:

Post a Comment